Unvaled Psychological accepts a number of insurances, including:
Medicare, Tricare/Tricare East, Most PPO insurances (including: Anthem, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Magellan, United, Aetna, HealthNet, PacifiCare, FSA, HSA accounts)
All copays are due at the time of service.
Rates for out of network and self-pay patients:
Individual therapy sessions are $200.00 per 60-minute session. Initial intake sessions are $250.00. When beneficial, extended sessions are offered and billable by the half hour.
Depositions or courtroom testimony are billed at $400 per hour with a five-hour minimum. Travel Time: All travel to and from court proceedings, depositions and psychological evaluations is billed at $250 per hour, with a minimum of one hour each way. When Dr. Cutshall is required to travel over 100 miles for any court proceeding, deposition or evaluation, whether it be in-state or out-of-state, the client shall cover the costs of Dr. Cutshall’s accommodations. hotel arrangements will be agreed upon in advance. If flight is necessary, Dr. Cutshall’s office will make the flight arrangements and the client will incur the cost of reimbursement.
Good Faith Estimate You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact the office at 757-282-6309 AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. This will free up your appointment time for another patient in need. No-shows or appointments missed with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged the full cost of the session.