Therapy Services for Children, Adolescents, Adults, & Families
In addition to her forensic services, Dr. Cutshall maintains a dual practice, partnering with Liberating Lives Christian Counseling and Psychological Services (http://www.liberatinglives.org) to provide individual psychotherapy. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in the treatment of Childhood Trauma, PTSD, Codependence, Betrayal, Depression and Anxiety.
Whether you're familiar with therapy or considering it for the first time, simply reaching out is brave, exciting, and possibly scary. Dr. Cutshall believes that we all have an innate desire to know and be known. As a therapist, she does not ask. “What is wrong with you,” she asks, “What happened to you?”
For many, especially those dealing with trauma or codependency, boundaries are tricky. It is hard to assert needs and wants, to stand up for yourself, and to let go of the desire to help or control those around you. Therapy can help you learn how to have boundaries that improve your life.
Areas of special interest and expertise
- Childhood and Adult Trauma
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD/Complex PTSD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma (Adult Survivors of Traumatic Events; Current As Well as From Childhood.)
- Veterans & Military, Combat & Non-Combat Military Related PTSD
- Child Neglect/Sexual Abuse/Physical Abuse, Community Violence, War/Political Violence, Parental Substance Use; Victims of Community Violence, Natural Disasters, Life Threatening Medical Illness, Serious Accidents, School Violence, Bullying, Natural Disasters, Kidnapping, Interpersonal Violence, Bereavement.